Sunday 16 October 2011

How the way of Mistical begun: Part one

Nothing mattered nothing but the shadowy figure running. she chased after the person as much as she could she tried she caught up with the figure. It was a woman about 25 a fearless face and raven black hair let loose. this person killed her mother the only family she had left! And she killed her only minutes ago. She left her mother with two cuts that went all the way down her face! She did it and Ally didn't know why but wanted to fined out! She spun low and extended her leg and knocked the woman over. The woman got up as fast as she went down and let two long shiny metal claws extend from her fists.
"Are you shore you want to do this little girl? you don't have to you can just tell me where you daddy is and I'll leave you out of this!" said the woman
"My dad are you kidding you killed my mum because you wanted to know where my dad is! You looking for a dead guy that what I'll tell you!" I said
"oh he'll be dead alright when i find him he'll wish he was dead! Know tell me where he is!"
"humph! I don't know I haven't seen him since i was two! I haven't herd from him in thirteen years! let alone know if he was alive!"
"You speak the truth! Grrrr I knead to find him NOW! when did you last hear from him!"
"When I was two and I'm fifteen! dude i already told you this! OK lessen carefully! He-Is-Dead!"
"Grrrrr you no help" the woman swung her hand with the luckily retracted claws and smacked Ally in the face. Ally cried out in pain as the pain hit. Ally crumpled to the ground unconscious.

Her life blered and something in it about geting revenge on the woman that tered out to be X-23 and because her school that she went to was full of mutanse the Government went to exterminate and kill them all. luckily Ally Lomnt and a class got away with the ingered X-men.

"OK Ally we have decided that we want you to be a part of the X-men" said Professor X
"What will your code name be Ally?" said Storm
"Um ... Mistical" I said
"Why that kid" said Wolverine
"Trade secrete" I said taping the side of my nose


Time werled again and I was in the Danger room training wherein a black cat soot with black boots, her cat soot was covered in thin silver swirls her hair tied back as she dogged the obstacles almost effortlessly. Then the obstacles were getting more difficult and faster. But still she dogged.
the training session ended.
"Nice moves Kid"
"Logan I'm not a kid I'm twenty-three" I said then the menories of before when i was 17 I found out that I had 5 cusons and one looked like my identical twin (witch I never had) the age was off by a month I was a month younger the only thing that was not alike in our appearance was our eye hers are a ruby red and mine are a sappier blue. Then ringing my father finding out that he was alive and telling him that mum was dead! oh how I felt so much gref he was trying to protest us by running so they would go after him.
then a flash and a feeling like I was being pulled


I sat up in bed. looked around. I sighed
"Only a dream it's only a dream" I said then why dose it seam so real! i don't know mabe because thats kind of like that happened but without the X-men. maybe, maybe not!
As Ally's mind continued its argument weather the dream had a meaning or not. Ally started getting ready for the day! She was applying for a new job, since she had just moved to Ireland from Australia.

She reached the wax museum and said to the woman at the desk she had an appointment.

Once the interview was done she was given a tour of the sanctuary. She met the majority of the people including the famous Skulduggery pleasant and his 12 year old assistant the t/side-kick Valkyrie Clan.
A while after she left it was night! The tour had taken up the majorette of her day. A Skulduggery's care drove past how did she know it was his. She sighed he lectured her on how valuable his car was when she only said that it was cool! Witch it still is. She didn't have a car she could catch lifts, taxis, buses or walk like she was now yep that's right she was walking. she froze she hered someone behind her. liking there lips. Ally slowly termed around there was a tall thin man. liking his lips.
"You my dear smell good" said the man before he pounced at Ally.

No comments:

Post a Comment